Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
During two hours, enter into the atmosphere of the 19th and 20th century, criss-crossing the industrial districts of the Lower Rebberg. Discover beautiful mansions surrounded by trees of exceptional species.
Undertake a beautiful walk through time and space, so great is the architectural diversity of the beautiful mansions from the 19th and 20th centuries, sometimes drowned in huge parks. Guided tour in French only.
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Languages spoken : Just french
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Every effort is made to ensure your safety during the visit. The guide who will lead the visit will wear a mask and implement the protective measures.
Prepare the exact amount for your payment to the guide whenever possible
Wear a mask during the visit
Respect the protective measures.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Reservation required