Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
During two hours, enter into the atmosphere of the 19th and 20th century, criss-crossing the industrial districts of the Lower Rebberg. Discover beautiful mansions surrounded by trees of exceptional species.
Undertake a beautiful walk through time and space, so great is the architectural diversity of the beautiful mansions from the 19th and 20th centuries, sometimes drowned in huge parks. Guided tour in French only.
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Languages spoken : Just french
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Every effort is being made to ensure your safety during your visit. The guide who will lead the visit will wear a mask and will ensure that the safety precautions are respected. We ask you:
- to book your visit by calling 03 69 77 76 61 or 03 69 77 67 89 as long as government measures limit groups to 6 people
. - to make up the payment whenever possible
. - to wear a mask during the visit - to respect the safety precautions
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Reservation required