Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The Centre Sportif Régional Alsace offers a unity of place "accommodation - catering - meeting rooms - sports rooms - medical facilities" which is very appreciable. Multiple possibilities of reception are proposed within the framework of competitions, training courses, leisure activities, seminars, conferences and meetings.
The Centre Sportif Régional Alsace has been awarded the "Terre de Jeux 202" label and is the Centre de Préparation aux Jeux (CPJ) of Paris 2024.
The accommodation has 52 rooms, from the first to the last day of the Games.The accommodation comprises 52 rooms, from 1 to 6 beds, all equipped with a bathroom. The maximum capacity is 130 people, except during school periods. A sauna is also available in this key area.A 140-seat restaurant offers daily self-service or table-service dietary meals, subject to reservation. During the summer months, a terrace allows you to take full advantage of the calm and peaceful green setting. A bar is located in the reception hall.
An auditorium with a maximum capacity of 200 seats is available for conferences, forums and other general meetings. It is equipped with a modular podium with a lectern, a video projector with a large screen, armchairs with low tables and the appropriate sound system.
Four meeting rooms with a capacity of 15 to 30 people.Four meeting rooms for 15 to 25 people each can also be booked for meetings and training.
In terms of sports, the complex has the equivalent of 8 sports halls. The multi-sports hall (64 x 44 metres), with three team sports fields and 700 seats in the stands, offers the opportunity to organise major competitions, events and training camps. A specific gymnastics hall, a dojo (40 x 20 metres) with 200 seats in the stands, a boxing/wrestling hall, a fencing/archery hall and a weight room complete the wide range of facilities.The Institut Médico-Sportif Sud Alsace (IMSSA), which is a medicalised technical platform, is one of the major components of the Alsace Regional Sports Centre. A Cryocentre area dedicated to recovery, well-being and care, a physiotherapy centre and medical consultation rooms are intended for both athletes and the general public.
A Sports Excellence Boarding School, a branch of the Strasbourg CREPS and the Maison départemental du Sport-Santé are the other assets of the Sports Centre, which enjoys a national and international reputation.
Ideally located on the Ill sports plain and next to the University of Haute-Alsace, the Alsace Regional Sports Centre is well served by the motorway, tram and cycle paths.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : yes
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2,1
- Nearest airport : Euroairport Bâle-Mulhouse
- Location : At the edge of the forest, In the town/village centre
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Group reception, Left luggage, Bus stop, Sheets included in the rental price, Bathroom linen, Packed lunch, Nightwatchman
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Lift, Bar, Seminar/meeting room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Shared patio, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Table tennis table, Indoor tennis courts, Outdoor tennis courts, Sauna, Fitness room
- Number of place settings per room/terrace : room 1:
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Capacity :
- number of people : 130
- Number of rooms : 52
- Number of rooms with shower or bath and toilet : 52
- en nombre de chambres doubles : 6
- en nombre de chambres familiales-communicantes : 19
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 134