Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this bed and breakfast is ideal for visitors to Alsace. It is located in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Geishouse 750 m above sea level. It offers 40 sqm of space in total, meaning a maximum of two guests can stay at a time.
The B&B's grassy lawn, terrace and enclosed grounds enable you to really get the most from trips in the summer.
The bed and breakfast's proprietors will be delighted to answer your questions in English and German, in addition to French. Saint-Amarin train station is just under 5 km away, and the free car park may be of interest to those planning on driving. Accepted modes of payment include credit or debit card and "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers).
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : yes
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4,6
- Altitude : 750m
- Internet connection : Network connection
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Thaïlandais
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fireplace
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 2
- Number of rooms : 1
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 1
- Surface area : 40 m2