This holiday home has been certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Tucked away on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, it is found at an altitude of 525 m, in Oderen. It boasts 55 sqm of space in total, meaning a maximum of two people can stay at a time.
The property has a washing machine. Its garden furniture, grassy lawn and barbecue enable you to really make the most of the summertime.
Guests may pay for their booking by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. As well as French, the holiday home's proprietors can answer your questions in English, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Altitude : 525m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English, Spanish, Italian
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Washing machine
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- Number of rooms : 1
- Surface area : 55 m2