Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This 1-star holiday home is well-placed for travellers visiting Alsace. At 750 m above sea level, it is located in the village of Geishouse. It boasts 48 sqm of space, and can accommodate up to two guests.
Having baby bottle warmer, highchairs, baby bath and more, the house is well-stocked when it comes to paraphernalia for young children. To keep younger family members occupied, the board games are great for quiet playtime, while outside you can also find a swing.
People on cycling holidays will be able to benefit from the holiday home's secure bicycle garage.
The house's enclosed courtyard, garden furniture and barbecue are particularly beneficial during sunny weather. It offers plenty of home comforts, with a coffee machine, a microwave and a freezer in addition to an iron and a washing machine.
Accepted modes of payment include CAF vouchers and cheque. The public car park should be of interest to those planning on driving.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 6
- Location : Mountain
- Altitude : 750m
- Payment method : Cheque
- Convenient service : Local tourist information
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Iron, Washing machine
- Equip./services for kids : Baby bath, Highchair, Baby's bottle warmer, Cot, Baby changing table/mat
- Recreational equip. for kids : Swing, Game/toy case
- Sanitary equipment :
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Shared barbecue grill, Private garden furniture, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 6
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 3
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- en nombre de convertibles 2 pers : 1