Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Charming chalet, 60 sq.m. located in the mystical valley of Murbach, closed to Guebwiller, with a superb view on the the roman Murbach Abbey.
On the first floor an entrance, a bright living room with a sofa bed for 2 persons, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower and WC, and a nice sheltered terrace from which the view on the Abbey is unique. On the ground floor, a double bedroom.
A nice flowered garden is surrounding the chalet, making the location extremely quiet, though only a few km from shopping areas.
Located on a hill, 40 from the main road (belchental road), accessible by a steep road.
In case of snow, the access to the chalet may be difficult
Parking space for 2 cars.
The chalet has a special atmosphere that will suit nature lovers and mountain hikers
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 29
- Location : At the edge of the forest, In the town/village centre, Mountain, Quiet street
- Altitude : 450m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 380€
- Payment method : Cash
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fireplace, TV in every room
- Recreational equip. for kids : Children's books
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Balcony, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 3
- Number of rooms : 1
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- en nombre de convertibles 2 pers : 1
- Surface area : 55 m2