Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Luxury chalet with SPA and private sauna, in the hamlet of Ampfersbach (municipality of Stosswihr) in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges nature park in the preserved Frankenthal reserve.
Enchanted parenthesis, at the foot of the Hohneck massif, on the Alsatian side of the high crest of the Vosges, in a former glacial site, "Chalet Hohneck", is the start of many hiking trails and very close to the main areas of alpine skiing and Nordic.
Built and decorated in a warm and authentic style, “Chalet Hohneck” is a haven of peace and an Alpine change of scenery. Old woods and stones are carefully combined, for a very strong identity with mountain and traditional heritage.
With family or friends, after a day in the great outdoors, treat yourself to a moment of relaxation in the chalet's Finnish sauna then a delicious moment of relaxation in the bubbles of the SPA with aromatherapy and chromotherapy.
A terminal is installed in the chalet parking lot, so that your electric car can be recharged while helping to preserve the resources of our beautiful planet. Nothing like getting together around the big table, all gathered in front of the large hanging fireplace, at nightfall, for a raclette or why not a pie from the Munster valley and many other local specialties delivered to the Chalet at your request.
For children, a high chair and a cot are available on request. In addition, you will benefit from a ski storage room and free parking for 3 cars at the chalet.
The chalet is new, it has a balcony and 2 terraces with sun loungers, barbecue, table and benches, offering breathtaking mountain views, a comfortable living room with quality sofa bed, satellite TV, flat screen and wifi, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Spa kits containing bathrobes, towels and slippers are available and included in the rental price of the chalet.
As a welcome gift, a basket of regional delicacies, tea, nespresso pods and hot chocolate will be offered to you by the owners.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : yes
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Location : Garden side, Street side, At the edge of the forest, Mountain, Quiet street, Panoramic view
- Altitude : 493m
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Transfer
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Beds made on arrival, End of stay cleaning included, Customer and luggage transport from the station for a charge
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Iron, Washing machine, Tumble drier, Fireplace, Cable / Satellite TV, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Colouring books and littlel games, Cot, Child's bed, Small free gift (baloon, lolly etc), Electric sockets with child protection, Reservation of an outside babysitting service
- Recreational equip. for kids : Children's books, Game/toy case
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 2
- No. of whirlpool baths : 1
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Balcony, Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Spa, Sauna
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 8
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 85 m2
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.