Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is well-located for holidays in Soultzeren. It boasts 84 sqm of space, and can accommodate up to four people.
The property is situated at an altitude of 530 m, in Soultzeren on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve. The town has been recognised as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's enclosed courtyard, terrace and grassy lawn allow you to really make the most of warm weather. It offers a dishwasher as well as a television.
You may pay for your stay by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). In addition to French, the property's owners are able to answer your questions in English, Spanish and German.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 530m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English, Spanish
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 1
- Surface area : 84 m2