This holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation and is conveniently located for holidays in Sondernach. It has a total of two bedrooms which can accommodate up to four people.
The property is situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Sondernach 540 m above sea level. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home offers a TV as well as a dishwasher. You'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air thanks to its terrace.
The stay can be paid for by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. The property's proprietors can answer your questions in German, besides French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 540m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 75 m2