Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Soultzeren, this holiday home has been accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Its two bedrooms can sleep up to four people.
Tucked away on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the property is found at an altitude of 530 m, in Soultzeren. The town has been recognised as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's terrace allows you to really make the most of the summer months. It has a dishwasher besides a television.
The property's owners can answer your questions in German and English, as well as French. Accepted modes of payment include credit or debit card and "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers).
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Altitude : 530m
- Payment method : Credit card
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2