The cabin has 10 rooms with 28 beds:
1 single room, 3 twin rooms each with a bunk bed, 2 twin rooms with 2 single beds, 3 quadruple rooms with 2 bunk beds each and 1 five-bed room with 2 bunk beds and a single bed. The beds have a covered mattress, bring sheets (sheet fitted), bedding or sleeping bag, pillows
However, our cabin has a well equipped kitchen with a large refrigerator, 6 gas burners and an electric oven. Kitchen towels and crockery, drinks and food must be brought. In the immediate vicinity, there are no shops. Various stores, Lidl and SuperU are in Munster, a bakery in Metzeral, butter / cheese also at the "Ferme Auberge Deybach".
The cabin offer a large living room, a sitting area in the attic, central heating, separate sanitary facilities for sex with cold and hot running water, a drying room and an antechamber with ski storage.
Before leaving, the shelter must be properly cleaned by the users so that the guests can find them clean.
The cabin is located in the Vosges, near Colmar, at the exit of the valley of Munster and at 1100 meters altitude on the Schnepfenried.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 9
- Location : At the edge of the forest, Mountain
- Altitude : 1100m
- Price advantages :
- Discounts for children : 8€ (younger than 16 years old child)
- Sanitary equipment :
- Sanitary station: no. of showers : 3
- Capacity :
- number of people : 28
- en nombre de chambres singles : 1
- en nombre de chambres doubles : 5
- en nombre de chambres familiales-communicantes : 3
- en nombre de dortoirs : 10
- nombre de lits pour le 1er dortoir : 5