Awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation, this holiday home is located in Muhlbach sur Munster. Its three bedrooms can sleep a maximum of six people.
At an altitude of 500 m, the house is situated on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Muhlbach sur Munster. The town has been classed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home offers a television as well as a dishwasher. Its grassy lawn and terrace are particularly handy during summer trips.
The reservation can be paid for by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). The house's owners will be delighted to answer your questions in German and English, besides French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 500m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- Number of rooms : 3
- Surface area : 200 m2