Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Do you like good wine? Do cheeses make you melt with pleasure? This guided tasting at Domaine Schoenheitz is for you! Let us guide you to find the perfect match!
Discover the wines and cheeses of the Munster Valley (in French and English).
The Valley of Munster, "Val Saint Grégoire" until the French revolution, is a land of tradition where the culture of the vine cousins with the elaboration of the famous cheese of Munster.
Today, this custom continues and goat's cheese, ewe's cheese or mountain tommes rub shoulders with the famous Munster.
Between tasting and presentation of the vineyard and its granite soils, you will exchange with the winegrower to sharpen your senses and perfect your gastronomic knowledge.
This package includes:
- a guided visit to the cellar - tasting of a selection of 5 wine and cheese pairings from our Valley:
1. " Chèvre de la Vallée " et Riesling
2. "Coeur de Massif" and Pinot Blanc Val Saint Grégoire
3. 3. "Barikass" and Pinot Gris or Pinot Noir
4. 4. "Tomme parfumée" and Pinot Noir
5. 5. "Munster affiné " and Pinot Gris or Gewurztraminer
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Prices : 15€/adult - 5€/kid
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : No vaccination pass required