Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is located in Metzeral. Boasting 65 sqm of space in total, it can sleep up to two guests.
Tucked away on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the property is found in Metzeral. The town has been classed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home offers a washing machine, a TV and a dishwasher. Thanks to its terrace, you'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors.
Accepted modes of payment include credit or debit card and "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). As well as French, the property's proprietors will be delighted to answer your questions in German.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 480m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of rooms : 1