Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
At an altitude of 1096 m, south-east of the Tanet, the Auberge du Schantzwasen is surrounded by fir trees and an exceptional landscape.
Perfect location for hikers, families and skiers.
It offers a panormic view of the Valley of Munster, the Black Forest and the Swiss Alps.
You can visit the two reindeers, Caussette and Elvis, at the reindeer farm (entrance fee, reduction for persons who chose a meal).
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : yes
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : Traditional
- Specialities : Alsatian, Game
- Languages spoken : German
- Practical services : Packed lunch, Luggage transport (pedestrian) free of charge
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 30
- terrace 1: : 30
- Equipement restauration : Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair
- Accommodation on site : Yes