In an ideal location for active holidays in Muhlbach sur Munster, this holiday home has been certified "four ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. You will be staying in a traditional mountain chalet. Up to 10 people can stay in its five bedrooms.
Located on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the chalet is found 780 m above sea level, in Muhlbach sur Munster. The town is accredited as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's grassy lawn and terrace enable you to really make the most of warm days. Guests will find four WCs of which one is separate. It has a washing machine, a television and a dishwasher.
German and English are spoken by the chalet's owners, as well as French. The free car park should be a plus point for those planning on driving.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : yes
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Location : Isolated, Mountain
- Altitude : 800m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 2100€
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Free sponge towels
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Recreational equip. for kids : Playground
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 3
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Spa, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- Capacity :
- number of people : 12
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 12
- Number of rooms : 5
- Surface area : 240 m2