Ideally located for active holidays in Soultzeren, this holiday home is accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Its two bedrooms can accommodate a total of five people.
The house is situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Soultzeren 750 m above sea level. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
You'll be able to make the most of the summertime thanks to the holiday home's barbecue, terrace and grassy lawn. It boasts a TV, a dishwasher and a washing machine.
German is spoken by the house's owners, as well as French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Altitude : 750m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 430€
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Cot
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Equipement et services vélos : Garage à vélos fermé
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 80 m2