Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home has been certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France and is in a perfect location for active holidays in Soultzeren. With three bedrooms in total, it can sleep five people.
At 640 m above sea level, the house is situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Soultzeren. The town has been endorsed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts).
You'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors thanks to the holiday home's terrace, grassy lawn and garden furniture. It boasts a television besides a washing machine.
Accepted modes of payment include "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) and credit or debit card. The house's owners can answer your questions in English and German, as well as French. The free-to-use private garage should be a plus point for those planning on driving.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 640m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- number of rooms : 3