Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home has been certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France and is conveniently located for holidays in Munster. A total of eight people can stay in its four bedrooms.
The house is situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Munster. The village has been classed as a "Village Cigognes" (acknowledging Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks) and a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
You'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air thanks to the holiday home's grassy lawn, terrace and garden furniture. It offers a washing machine, a television and a dishwasher.
As well as French, the house's proprietors can answer your questions in English and German. "Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) can be taken as payment.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Altitude : 450m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 780€
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Transfer
- Internet connection : Wi-fi offert
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Freezer, Dishwasher, Iron, Washing machine, TV in every room, Cable / Satellite TV, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Cot, Child's bed
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 2
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- number of rooms : 3