Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Munster, this holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation. With four bedrooms in total, it can sleep eight people.
Nestled on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the house is found in Munster. The village has been classed as a "Village Cigognes" (recognising Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks) and a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home has a dishwasher, a television and a washing machine. Thanks to its terrace, barbecue and grassy lawn, you'll be able to make the most of warm days.
Guests may pay for their stay by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). The house's proprietors speak English and German, in addition to French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 450m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Sauna
- Capacity :
- number of people : 8
- Number of rooms : 4