This holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "two ears of corn" accreditation and is well-located for holidays in Munster. It has a total of two bedrooms which can sleep up to five people.
Nestled on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the property is found in Munster. The village is accredited as a "Village Cigognes" (distinguishing Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks) and a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
You'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors thanks to the holiday home's enclosed grounds, terrace and garden furniture. It offers a TV as well as a washing machine.
"Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are accepted as payment. The property's proprietors can answer your questions in German, in addition to French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 440m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 60 m2