Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Metzeral and perfect for active holidays, this holiday home is certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. It has a total of two bedrooms which can accommodate a maximum of five people.
The property is situated 500 m above sea level, in Metzeral on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve. The town has been classed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
Thanks to the holiday home's terrace, barbecue and garden furniture, you'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors. It has a washing machine, a television and a dishwasher.
You may pay for your reservation by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. German is spoken by the property's proprietors, as well as French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 500m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 2