Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
With Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification, this holiday home is in an ideal location for holidays in Hohrod. With three bedrooms in total, it can accommodate six people.
At an altitude of 520 m, the house is situated on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Hohrod. The town has been classed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's garden furniture, enclosed courtyard and enclosed grounds are particularly beneficial during warm days. It offers a TV, a washing machine and a dishwasher.
The house's owners can answer your questions in German, besides French. Accepted modes of payment include credit or debit card and "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). The free-to-use private garage may be of interest to those planning on driving.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 520m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- number of rooms : 3