Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Hohrod and ideal for active holidays, this holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification. With three bedrooms in total, it can sleep six guests.
The house is situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Hohrod. The town has been classed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
Thanks to the holiday home's enclosed grounds, barbecue and garden furniture, you'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air. It offers a TV, a washing machine and a dishwasher.
"Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are valid as payment. German is spoken by the house's proprietors, in addition to French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 450m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- Number of rooms : 3
- Surface area : 122 m2