Located in Hohrod and ideal for active holidays, this holiday home is certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Offering 35 sqm of space in total, it can accommodate up to three people.
The property is situated on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Hohrod. The town has been recognised as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
You'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air thanks to the holiday home's garden furniture, barbecue and enclosed grounds. It boasts a washing machine in addition to a TV.
"Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) can be taken as payment. German is spoken by the property's owners, as well as French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 450m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 3
- Number of rooms : 1
- Surface area : 35 m2