Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Hohrod and ideal for active holiday-makers, this holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation. It has a total of two bedrooms which can sleep a maximum of four people.
Tucked away on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the property is found in Hohrod. The town is accredited as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home offers a television, a washing machine and a dishwasher. You'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors thanks to its garden furniture, enclosed grounds and barbecue.
"Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) can be taken as payment. German is spoken by the property's proprietors, besides French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 450m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2