Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home has been awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation and is in a perfect location for foodie holidays in Wihr au Val. Its three bedrooms can sleep a total of six people.
The house is situated on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, on a vineyard in Wihr au Val along Alsace's renowned Wine Route. The town is accredited as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's grassy lawn, barbecue and enclosed courtyard enable you to really get the most out of the summer months. Guests will find one separate WC. It boasts plenty of home comforts: its kitchenette includes a freezer, an oven and a microwave, while elsewhere you also have the use of a washing machine. In addition, there is a TV.
The reservation can be paid for by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. The free-to-use private garage should be a plus point for those planning to drive. German is spoken by the house's owners, as well as French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Location : On a wine-growing estate
- Altitude : 300m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 630€
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Transfer
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fitted kitchen area, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Cot
- Sanitary equipment :
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 6
- Number of rooms : 3
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.