Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is located in Hohrod. Its two bedrooms can accommodate up to five guests.
Situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the house is found at an altitude of 500 m, in Hohrod. The town is accredited as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
In the holiday home, guests will find two toilets of which one is separate. It boasts a dishwasher, a washing machine and a TV. Thanks to its barbecue, grassy lawn and terrace, you'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors.
"Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are accepted as payment. In addition to French, the holiday home's owners speak German.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2
- Location : Mountain
- Altitude : 500m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Sanitary equipment :
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 5
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 80 m2