Perfectly located for holidays in Hohrod, this holiday home has been awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation. Its two bedrooms can accommodate a maximum of four guests.
The house is situated 600 m above sea level, in Hohrod in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve. The town has been classed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's barbecue, garden furniture and terrace enable you to really get the most out of the warmer months. It boasts a dishwasher, a TV and a washing machine.
As well as French, the house's owners are able to answer your questions in German. "Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are valid as payment.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Location : Mountain
- Altitude : 600m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 60 m2
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.