Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Le Schnepf, the ultimate family resort, is modern and brimming with activities. Ski on a wide range of slopes: for beginners, for having fun or for slalom skiing. And take advantage of the late opening hours for a fun evening night skiing with friends.
The Schnepfenried area ranges from 1,070 m to 1,250 m. Downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowparks, boarder-cross, dog sledding, a cross-country route from Schnepfenried to Breitfirst..... There are plenty of winter activities suitable for every member of the family! 7 ski lifts, 13 pistes, including 1 lit for night-time skiing are available to satisfy your every skiing wish. The icing on the cake: 20 km of cross-country pistes linking the area to Le Markstein, another famous ski resort in the Vosges mountains.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 1030m
- Comments on prices : Holiday vouchers
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes, Food for groups, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information, Ski room, Shuttle service, Point d’eau (eau potable), Skis available for hire, Picnic room