Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Meet Snowflake, Elvis and socks, the last reindeer born in 2008 at the inn Schantzwasen.
The 17 deer roam freely around the hostel. To observe them more closely, it is better to come when the lichen feeding all afternoon about 16 hours. Open daily in July and August. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday off season.
During this visit, Thierry and his wife are at your disposal to answer your questions.
- Altitude : 1096m
- Nearest train station : 15
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : -3 ans
- Comments on prices : Holiday vouchers
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Restaurant on site : Yes