Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
In Le Tanet, set off to meet the adorable reindeer of Munster Valley! Walk along a discovery trail, visit a small ethnographic museum and observe the animals as they freely roam about. All ages will want to come back!
Meet Snowflake, Elvis and socks, the last reindeer born in 2008 at the inn Schantzwasen.
The 17 deer roam freely around the hostel. To observe them more closely, it is better to come when the lichen feeding all afternoon about 16 hours. Open daily in July and August. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday off season.
During this visit, Thierry and his wife are at your disposal to answer your questions.
- Altitude : 1096m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 15
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 6€
- Child rate : 4€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : -3 ans
- Comments on prices : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Restaurant on site : Yes
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Pas de nourrissage des Rennes et port du masque obligatoire
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : Wearing a mask is mandatory