Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Hohrod, this holiday home has been accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Its three bedrooms can accommodate up to five guests.
Tucked away on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the house is found in the village of Hohrod. The town has been classed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's garden furniture, barbecue and terrace are a particular bonus for summer trips. You will find one separate WC. It has a television, a washing machine and a dishwasher.
German is spoken by the house's proprietors, in addition to French. The free-to-use private garage should be of interest to those planning to drive. Guests may pay for their stay by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 3
- Altitude : 472m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 399€
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Internet connection : Wi-fi offert
- Languages spoken : German
- Convenient service : Sheets for hire
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Equip./services for kids : Baby bath, Highchair, Cot, Baby changing table/mat
- Sanitary equipment :
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- number of rooms : 3
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.