Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Well-located for outdoor holidays in Wasserbourg, this holiday home is accredited "two ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. It has a total of two bedrooms which can sleep a maximum of four guests.
At an altitude of 850 m, the property is situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, in Wasserbourg. The town has been recognised as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home has all mod cons, including a dishwasher, a fridge and a microwave in the kitchenette, while elsewhere a telephone at the owner's quarters and a communal washing machine are also available. In addition, there is a TV. You'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air thanks to its terrace, garden furniture and barbecue.
The public car park may be a plus point for those planning to drive. Accepted modes of payment include "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) and credit or debit card. Besides French, the property's proprietors speak German.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 850m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fitted kitchen area, Microwave, Coffee machine, Fridge, Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2