Hikers and nature lovers, immerse yourself without delay in this exceptional natural setting, a natural setting that awaits you. To preserve the tranquility of the place, the marcairie is only accessible on foot. Roseline will make you taste farm snacks to enjoy on the terrace with a panoramic view of the Munster valley.
To come, you have the choice between several routes
- via Munster then via Stosswhir towards Ampfersbach. Go to the car park at the beginning of the forest, from there, it takes about 1h50 to walk to reach the marcairie. Passages near beautiful waterfalls are worth noting.
- or go to the Stolz Abloss car park (dirt road for 3 km) then 40 min walk (the easiest).
For those who prefer to take a little height, you can go:
From the Hohneck (alt. 1360 meters), by the Schaeferthal trail or by the Falimont trail, there is about a 45 min walk.
From the Gaschney (alt. 990 meters) by the Bloye path (about 1h15 walk) or by the Schaeferthal (about 2h walk)
From the Schlucht pass (alt. 1139 meters) by the Roches path (the most technical but magnificent). It takes about 2 hours of walking.
Access is signposted and more information is available from the Munster Valley tourist office.
Happy hiking and see you soon!
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Cheque, Cash
- Type of food : Traditional
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 20
- Total number of covers in the dining room : 20
- terrace 1: : 60
- Nombre total de couverts en terrasse: : 60
- Restaurant facilities : Terrace