Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Perfectly located for active holidays in Soultzeren, this bed and breakfast is accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. With four bedrooms in total, it can accommodate 13 people.
The B&B is situated on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, on a farm in Soultzeren and benefits from a stunning view. The town has been classed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
Thanks to the bed and breakfast's terrace, you'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air. Each room boasts its own bathroom.
Besides French, the B&B's owners can answer your questions in German and English. The free car park may be of interest to those planning to drive. The booking can be paid for by credit or debit card, "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or cheque.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : yes
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 13km -Munster
- Location : At the edge of the forest, Isolated, Mountain, On a farm, Panoramic view
- Altitude : 750m
- Prices :
- Min. night 2 pers with breakfast : 65€
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : fireplace , TV in every room
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 4
- No. of separate toilets : 4
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 13
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 13
- number of rooms : 4
- en nombre de chambres doubles : 1
- en nombre de chambres triples : 1
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 6