Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Ideal for active travellers, this holiday home has been accredited "two ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Nestled in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, it is found 1000 m above sea level, in Le Schnepfenried. With two bedrooms in total, it can accommodate four guests.
You'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors thanks to the house's enclosed grounds, terrace and garden furniture. It offers everything you need for your stay: its fully-fitted kitchen boasts (among other appliances) a fridge, a coffee machine and a microwave, while elsewhere the accommodation has a washing machine. Additionally, there is a TV.
"Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are accepted as payment. German is spoken by the holiday home's proprietors, besides French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 1000m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Washing machine, TV in every room, Cable / Satellite TV
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- en nombre de convertibles 2 pers : 1
- en nombre de lits superposés : 2