Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Accredited "two ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is well-located for holidays in Soultzbach les Bains. This is a studio with 35 sqm of space. It can sleep up to two guests.
Tucked away on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the studio is found on the outskirts of Soultzbach les Bains. The town has been endorsed as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home boasts a washing machine, an open-plan, fully-fitted kitchen with a microwave, a coffee machine and a fridge and a television with satellite channels. It includes one bathroom with a shower and toilet. Its terrace, grassy lawn and communal garden are particularly beneficial during trips in the summer.
The free car park should be a plus point for those planning on driving. As well as French, the studio's owners speak German and English. Accepted modes of payment include cheque and bank transfer.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Location : At the edge of the forest
- Altitude : 350m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 260€
- Payment method : Cheque, Transfer
- Internet connection : Wi-fi offert
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets for hire
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Coffee machine, Fridge, Washing machine, Non-smoking room, TV in every room, Cable / Satellite TV
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 2