Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Immerse yourself in the world of woodworking professions staged by enthusiasts. Ancient machines, musical instruments, wooden toys, and many others enliven this living museum.
Immerse yourself in the world of wood crafts accompanied by men who will make you live their passion.
Passionate and enthralling guides will make you visit the 4 floors of this living space, testimony of a bygone past and will deliver you the secrets and anecdotes. The museaum is located in Labaroche on the Route du Bois, 20 km from Colmar.
In summer and during the spring holidays and all saints days, special family visits are organized on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 a.m.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 750m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 20
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 8€
- Child rate : 4€
- Group rate : 6,50€
- Groups : 2,50€
- Large families : 18€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 18€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6 years
- Discounts for children : Less than 16 years old
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 18 (2 adultes / 2 enfants)
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Other special offers : Reduced rate for groups of 15 people minimum.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 120
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Groupes de 10 maxi
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Reservation required