Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
On a mountain hike or simply during a drive, stop for a bite to eat at the Gazon du Faing.
Try its famous baeckeoffe or its munster pie! Don't resist their blueberry pie...
This mountain restaurant combines simplicity and taste. A traditional and regional cuisine, where all the dishes are home-made.
The auberge is located at 1300 metres above sea level, on the GR5 and a stone's throw away from an orientation table with one of the most beautiful views of the Vosges massif. It is a welcome stop between the Schlucht pass and the Lac Blanc resort.
Access by snowshoe, cross-country skiing, and on foot in winter. In summer, easily accessible by car, motorbike, bicycle or on foot.
Apart from the usual openings, the Auberge opens for bookings of 10 or more people.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Restaurant prices (in €) :
- Min. menu : 14,40
- Max. menu : 17,90
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of food : Brewing
- Specialities : Alsatian
- Practical restaurant service : Group reception
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 60
- room 2: : 25
- terrace 1: : 50
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available