" Enter the world of starred chef Jérôme Jaeglé! A journey into the world of plants, local products and creativity: a unique experience to be savoured... "
Jérôme and his wife wanted to create a convivial place around a beautiful table in the colours of the local soil. The dishes served are smartlyconcocted from vegetables, plants and fruit grown in the kitchen garden, a perfect harmony between cuisine and nature.
The decor of the restaurant is authentic and chic, and you feel perfectly at home.
Three menus are named with places from the valley, “Toggenbach”, “Rehbach”, “Geissabrenala”, are à la carte according to the inspiration and the day’s pick of the chef and his kitchen brigade.
The dishes, sprinkled with fresh herbs, are served on original stoneware and terracotta plates, custom-made for the restaurant.
Let yourself be surprised, during an exceptional and unique gastronomic interlude, a real gustatory journey of which you will keep a memorable souvenir.
On sunny days, the aperitif served on the flowery and shady terrace is a real delight.
Chef Jérôme Jaeglé, who is passionate about challenges, never ceases to make his establishment shine with his talent and his ability to explore local products. He was awarded the sustainable development prize in 2020 by the Michelin Guide's Green Label. Jérôme Jaeglé confirms his commitment by winning the title of "Discovery of the Year 2021" by the We're Smart Guide, a reference in the culinary world of plants.
The World's Best List designates Alchémille as a "new table to explore in 2023", and raises the establishment in the world ranking!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : yes
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : yes
- Fish : yes
- Gluten-free : yes
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of food : Gastronomic
- Specialities : Cuisine française, Game, Fish, Vegetarian , Plat végétalien, Gluten-free
- Practical restaurant service : Group reception
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 40
- Total number of covers in the dining room : 40
- terrace 1: : 35
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Restaurant facilities : Garden, Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Baby changing table/mat