" Discover the city of Kaysersberg with your family and have fun! The imperial city reveals its secrets to you along a route punctuated by enigmas! Be curious, observant, and collect the clues to solve the puzzle. "
In Kaysersberg this is a treasure hunt to do in family where you have to solde puzzles.
The trail is adapted in three versions for children from 4 to 12 years old, and for the whole family of course. Only in French.
Roadbook available at the tourist office.
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Matériel nécessaire : Walking shoes
- Restaurant on site : Restaurant, Catering for groups
- Prices : Free
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : In the streets of Kaysersberg
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a paying public car park, Paid parking for camper vans, Coach parking