Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
In the heart of Alsace, a typical farm of the valley of Kaysersberg, (700 meters altitude) and on the heights of Lapoutroie. This farm has been renovated and expanded since 1975 and tells the story of a family and of a region. The team of the Alisiers takes care of every details and pay great attention to human warmth, countryside comfort and the Alsatian welfare.
Matthias and Benoît, with an infinite curiosity and great care, select their producers in order to respect the seasons and to sublimate products without never distorting them. This attention to details, the desire to offer local dishes with spices chosen around the world and this unity make every dish an experience.
An instinctive and seasonal cuisine!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : yes
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : Gastronomic, Traditional
- Practical restaurant service : Buffet breakfast, Group reception
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Packed lunch, Luggage transport (pedestrian) for a charge
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 45
- terrace 1: : 20
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Garden, Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Children's changing area , Colouring books and littlel games, Cot, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat, Baby changing table/mat
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols