Get some heigh and let yourself be charmed by this old farmhouse entirely renovated in a contemporary and refined style. The friendly and quiet atmosphere of the restaurant L-shaped, invite you to the relaxation and the pleasure of the taste buds.
The chefs Matthias and Benoît, develop menus and dishes proposed à la carte according to the seasonality of the vegetables grown in the garden nearby. The dishes are seasoned with spices from here and there selected all over the world. The local products (meat, cheese, honey...), are honoured in the beautifully decorated plates for the pleasure of the eyes and the taste buds.
Caroline, the hostess, will be able to advise you for the association of dishes and fine wines issue of biological agricultire AB, in biodynamics or reconversion (AB or HVE).
In the summertime, take place on the terrace and enjoy the sumptuous panoramic view on the valley, time for a gourmet and bucolic break.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Restaurant prices (in €) :
- Min. menu : 39
- Max. menu : 45
- Min. menu of the day : 42
- Max. menu of the day : 42
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : semi-gastronomic
- Practical restaurant service : Buffet breakfast, Group reception
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Packed lunch, Luggage transport (pedestrian) for a charge
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 45
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 50
- terrace 1: : 20
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Garden, Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Children's changing area , Colouring books and littlel games, Cot, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat, Baby changing table/mat
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.