Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Your gourmet stopover in Alsace between the wine route and the "route des crêtes".
On the menu: garnished sauerkraut, iced kougelhopf or game.
Ideally placed for the start of many walks, you can also enjoy the park with games in front of the restaurant, its terrace and its summer garden.
We can accommodate groups of up to 120 people, for your large family reunions or birthdays. We also offer half-board accommodation and a catering service.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Luncheon vouchers, Transfer
- Type of food : Brewing, Traditional, Winstubs
- Specialities : Alsatian, Game
- Practical restaurant service : Continental breakfast, Buffet breakfast, Food & wine matched menus available with wine by the glass, Group reception, Staff can provide advice about Alsatian wines, Caterer and banquet organiser, Wine sharing available
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English, Italian
- Practical services : Group reception, Packed lunch
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 100
- room 2: : 20
- terrace 1: : 20
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Garden, Terrace, Banqueting / reception room
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Baby's bottle warmer, Children's changing area , Cot, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat, Baby changing table/mat
- Accommodation on site : Yes
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols