Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This charming mountain inn will serve you mountain specialities and home-cooking made with regional products and local hunting. Of course, the varied menu also includes the marcaire menu, which is very popular in the region's inns.
In the summer, the inn offers a chouchroute evening on Wednesday evenings and a baeckaoffa evening on Friday evenings, providing a good opportunity to soak up the regional culture and socialise with the locals.
Are you on a motorbike? You are welcome! A motorbike shelter is available, as well as a seminar room for up to 24 people. The inn also welcomes groups.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers
- Type of food : Traditional
- Specialities : Alsatian, Game
- Practical restaurant service : Buffet breakfast, Snacks, Group reception
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German
- Practical services : Group reception, Packed lunch
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 70
- room 2: : 20
- terrace 1: : 24
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Garden, Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Children's changing area , Colouring books and littlel games, Cot, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat, Baby changing table/mat
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Port du masque conseillée.
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 60 pers
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended