" Want to swing ? Come and have fun at the Ammerschwihr golf with friends or your family and explore the various hilly courses. "
At the gates of Colmar, in an exceptional setting between vineyards and forests, the UGOLF Ammerschwihr clings to the hilly terrain of the Vosges.
With a length of 5207 metres over 70 hectares, this 18-hole course is both pleasant to play and technically complete. It offers ever-changing playing situations.
Beginners and experienced players will appreciate this diversity. In particular thanks to our 9-hole pitch & putt course, which is open to all.
Many of the holes offer breathtaking views. Our electric golf carts, which can be used all year round, allow you to enjoy the views to the full.
The UGOLF Ammerschwihr offers 2-hours introductory courses supervised by our teacher who will introduce you to the fundamentals of golf (practice, putting, pitching, etc.).
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 350m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 8km
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 63€
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Restaurant on site : Restaurant
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 100