Lola and Jean-Philippe welcome you to their inn! Where it is good to warm up and have a good meal in a room equipped with a fireplace, or on the terrace which offers a breathtaking view of Orbey and its valley.
Good food, local and organic products for the most part.
The specialities of the house? Braised ham, knaepflés, capped munster, potato burger, pot-au-feu, trout fillets, seasonal fruit tarts...
After finishing your meal, it is possible to go for a ride in a horse-drawn carriage (reservation required)!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of food : Brewing
- Specialities : Alsatian
- Practical restaurant service : Group reception
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Kitchen available, Sheets not provided
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 70
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 70
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Children's changing area , Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.