Lola and Jean-Philippe welcome you to their inn! Where it is good to warm up and have a good meal in a room equipped with a fireplace, or on the terrace which offers a breathtaking view of Orbey and its valley.
Good food, local and organic products for the most part.
The specialities of the house? Braised ham, knaepflés, capped munster, potato burger, pot-au-feu, trout fillets, seasonal fruit tarts...
After finishing your meal, it is possible to go for a ride in a horse-drawn carriage (reservation required)!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : yes
- Vegetarian : yes
- Fish : yes
- Gluten-free : yes
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of food : Brewing, Traditional, Winstubs
- Specialities : Alsatian, Flammenkuchen, Cuisine française, Cheese, Fish, Vegetarian , Plat végétalien, Gluten-free
- Practical restaurant service : Group reception
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Kitchen available, Sheets not provided
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 70
- Total number of covers in the dining room : 70
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Restaurant facilities : Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Children's changing area , Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food