Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come and visit the Blancrupt mountain inn located at the Lac Blanc resort and only 200 meters from the Adventure Park, the barefoot trail, paintball and Lac Blanc ski slopes.
Ideal to take a break after a session on the slopes or in the trees, the inn offers a restaurant service with regional specialties. A self-service buffet in the winter and an "à la carte" meal in the summer will satisfy your desires.
During the winter 2020/2021, a food truck is set up in front of the hostel and offers take-away food. You can also enjoy the panoramic south-facing terrace.
The accommodation formula is evolving and is being revamped with 2 gîtes and 2 chambres d'hôtes with an opening planned for 2021.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : yes
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Luncheon vouchers, Transfer
- Type of food : Brewing, Traditional
- Specialities : Alsatian, Flammenkuchen, Game
- Practical restaurant service : Buffet breakfast, Group reception
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Packed lunch, Picnic room
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 80
- room 2: : 60
- terrace 1: : 80
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Children's changing area , Colouring books and littlel games, Cot, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat, Baby changing table/mat
- Accommodation on site : Yes
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : La réservation est fortement conseillée
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols