" In 1916, the German War Graves Service was formed, which set up and maintained the many war cemeteries in the area. In 1916-1917, this service had the Montgoutte monumental cemetery built, using civilian workers and prisoners of war. The graves are aligned on either side of a monumental granite cross, whose bronze medallion represents a German soldier. The stream that flows in the middle of the cemetery refers to the symbolism of rest and peace. "
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 20
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public