" Journey to the centre of the earth! A fun and unique outing to experience as a family or with friends. With a museum area, exhibitions, escape room and more, there’s plenty for a delightful visit. "
The extraordinary adventure exploration. Center of Underground Worlds "Discovery of the Val d'Argent underground worlds" : 800 m2 of permanent exhibits relating the Silver Mines' exploitation in the XVI th century.Visit of a Silver mine preserved in its natural environment. Exceptionnal technical equipments proposed to the visitors in order to cross time and live a typical minor's day as it used to be in 1549.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 25
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 12,50€
- Child rate : 9,50€
- Group rate : 8,50€
- Groups : 6,50€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 4
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Prices for children :
- 12,50€ adulte, 8,50€ pour les groupes, 6,50€ pour les groupes scolaires.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Terrasse, Toilets
- Equipment required : Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : German, English, Italian
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Food for groups, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients, Possibility of organising music
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended